Monday, April 13, 2009

Kerry's mission trip

Kerry left this morning around 5. I didn't look at the clock. Anyway, she was a little nervous about going. Last night she was having second thoughts but I told her she will have a great time. She normally feels that way and when she gets there she doesn't want to come home. haha She sent me a picture to my phone of the Cracker Barrel sign where they were stopping to eat breakfast. I already miss her a lot but I know she is doing God's will and God will use her on this trip. We prayed over her last night that God will make divine appointments for her, keep her and the mission team safe and use her in a mighty way.
I can't wait to see how she does on an 11 hour drive. Kerry and her sisters don't like the hour and half drive to Nana and Papa's..hahaha

Anyway, I can't wait to hear what she's up to and how God is using her. God has given her a love for these mission trips and I'm so excited. But I still miss her when she's gone, especially when she's that far away!!

2 comments:

kbh said...

I know it must be hard letting her go, I can't imagine, but hope one day Chloe and I can do a mission trip together. I'll be praying for her and our mission team! :)

Anonymous said...

She has a special gift and I know you must be proud. Where did they go?