Kerry was too embarrased with the bright blue hair. So we went to King and Queen and those AWESOME folks, after 4 hours, fixed it. It looks so good, I told my mom that I wanted to stop by CVS and get me some blue hair dye so I can get mine done!! ;) It looks sooooo good I can't stop looking at her. She looks so grown up and absolutely
GORGEOUS!!!! Papa, you thought you had to lock her up before??!!

Ken goofing off! Making himself shorter!! hahaha



My favorite picture of her!!!!!! Her hair color really brings out her eyes!!
4 comments:
Wow! She looks so grown up. I like this much better than the blue.
Much, much better than the blue! That style looks so good on her, but it does make her look older, not a good thing :), she is growing up way to fast, so now we really have to lock her up, and through away the key.
Kerry, the hair looks AWESOME!
What a beautiful young lady.
Post a Comment