Friday, November 28, 2008

Thanksgiving Day

Thanksgiving with the Fultons!!!






I was very thankful that I felt better yesterday. I could taste all the good food which I thought I wouldn't because of the sinus infection. My brother and his family was here and we had a good time eating together and having a nap after clean up. :) The kids played outside and had a blast playing in the leaves.





I was able to get some pictures of the kids together but had a little trouble with the sillies!!! Now you can see why I'm like I am....:)


Y M C A
This was their idea!!




The Boys


The Girls


All I had to say about this one is "Interesting"!! Emily took this and showed it to me yesterday evening.



We had a good time being together for Thanksgiving. My brother and his family spent the night and we played a couple of board games before going to bed.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

It's so nice to have a bunch of kids in the family. I remember growing up and going to my grandparent's for holidays. I would always get to play with all my cousins. Ryan has no cousins that he sees on my side of the family, 3 older cousins (in there 20's) on his dad's side, and 4 younger cousins (under the age of 4) on Keith's side. So, it's just Ryan. I feel sorry for him sometimes. He is like one of the adults most of the time, playing games and hanging out with us. Or maybe we are more like kids, playing video games and watching Cartoon Network. I'm glad you had a wonderful holiday and felt better so you could enjoy it.