We took Cami out for a special day with just mommy and daddy. We went to Kennesaw and had a great time. She chose to eat at On the Border.....which is mmmmmmmmmmm!!!!
After lunch we went to a few stores that she wanted to go to. The favorite was Archivers!! I'm so glad she has taken to scrapbooking. We were able to buy her a few pages and stickers. She loved it. She did pick out one sheet that her daddy wasn't crazy about though. UGA paper!!! Go Dawgs! ;)
After vacation we are planning on taking the other 3 on their special days....with Taylor being next.
It sure is ALOT cheaper to take out one child for lunch.....especially when she still eats off the kid's menu.
4 comments:
We missed you today, but I'm glad you all had a good day! I know Cami enjoyed spending time with her mommy and daddy, I'm sure it made her feel very special. Just remember, two of those girls of yours definitely don't eat off the child's menu anymore :)
Love you all
How special each will feel to have their own "special day". That is a great idea.
mommy i had a lot of fun.
cami
What a special thing to do for each of your children. I can't believe how much they've grown!
Post a Comment