Friday, July 10, 2009

Leaving for Cherokee

I got Cami to the church at about 8:00. She picked out a van to ride in, Benjie laid down the rules and then Pastor Phil prayed for the mission team. I held up pretty good but it sure was hard to let her go today. I know she is in good hands and God has a plan for her on this trip. She is so excited and called me tonight and said she is already having a great time. There are over 100 going on this trip. Please remember them all in your prayers,.... that God will use them in a mighty way and that souls will be saved. The way things worked out for this trip I know without a doubt God will use Cami....it is MEANT for her to be there.


Cami by her van.


Cami in her van.


Cami looking at me with that "Please put away the camera. You are embarrasing me." look.


Cami's van leaving. :(

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I will be praying for her, the rest of the kids and YOU!