Friday, July 10, 2009

Packing



This was from Thursday. We took Cami's luggage to the church to be packed up for Cherokee. I think her luggage weighed more than she does, it was heavy. She stayed to help load trucks for most of the day. Benjie took the kids out to eat and Cami loved it. She had a great time.

1 comment:

Papa and Nana said...

Cami has the same "Stop taking pictures" look in this picture too!!!Oh, well, I guess she will just have to get over it, we need pictures!
I am very proud Cami got to go on this trip. I know it will be hard on you, but it will be wonderful for her.
We will be praying, Papa told the church Wednesday night that she was going and requested prayer for her, you and the whole group.
God is faithful, and I believe He has something special in store for Cami.
Love you all