

We had a blast in Fontana. I wasn't very prepared for camping. I forgot to pack a pillow and a blanket. I'm used to staying in hotels so it just didn't come to mind. :) Thursday night I didn't sleep well because of that. It was very cold at night!! Friday we went to the Fontana Village. They had a lot of things to do there. We started out with Extreme Tennis...the only rule is to keep the ball moving. It was fun.


The highlight for me was the pool!! The pool had a lazy river and fountains to play in. I LOVED the lazy river!!!





Emily made a new friend at the pool.

Kerry and her Daddy!!
I was very impressed at all the Fontana Village had to offer. They had swimming, tennis, basketball, softball, kickball, and putt putt to name a few.

We enjoyed being with Stephen, Jessica and especially little Zachary.
Ken was in heaven. They were having a Harley-Davidson convention for the LAMA (Latin American Motorcycle Association) while we were there. There were a ton of motorcycles there.


We watched the 4th of July parade. The motorcycles were in it along with some horses that Cami loved. At 10:00 pm they had fireworks that were awesome!!


We came home a day early due to the weather. It rained hard Saturday morning so we couldn't go out on the boat for tubing and jet skiing.
3 comments:
It sounds like you all had a great time. I know the girls enjoyed their week. I really liked the new hair color.
Glad you guys had a great vacation. I have added your blog to my favorites list. Excited that you started one!
This is cool. You're awesome!
Post a Comment