I can't believe she did it!!! At least it was for a good cause, so I am very proud of her, of course, we are always very proud of her. :) She actually looks a lot more like her mom now, and that is definitely a good thing. It does make her look older, and I'm not real sure that is a good thing. Kerry you have always been gorgeous!
I will be following in that direction in a few months, also! Your new cut looks great! So glad you decided to donate your locks. It's such a wonderful way to share with others!
6 comments:
I look Gorgeous!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I love it!!!! Julia did that in February and I plan on doing it in a few months. It makes Kerry look older (uh-oh).
I can't believe she did it!!! At least it was for a good cause, so I am very proud of her, of course, we are always very proud of her. :)
She actually looks a lot more like her mom now, and that is definitely a good thing.
It does make her look older, and I'm not real sure that is a good thing.
Kerry you have always been gorgeous!
I will be following in that direction in a few months, also! Your new cut looks great! So glad you decided to donate your locks. It's such a wonderful way to share with others!
Oh my gosh!!! She is very brave.
wow....all I can say. Wasn't expecting that. Looks good, Curly!
~E~
Post a Comment