Saturday, August 16, 2008

Bowling

We just got back from bowling. It was fun,fun. We bowled 4 games each and the girls wanted to keep going. The bad thing is I went and forgot to bring my camera!! I kept kicking myself for that!! I will get some next time....there will be a next time. Kerry wants to go for her birthday....hint, hint Nana. But we'll go before then I'm sure. It was fun but it's more fun when Papa is there!!!!
Even the girls said that. Ken is not as competitive when his Dad and Brother aren't there also.
We can't wait to go back.

1 comment:

Papa and Nana said...

Papa just brings out the competitiveness in Ken. We'll have to look into going bowling for Kerry's birthday, it sounds fun to me. The last time we all went bowling, I didn't get to bowl because of my arm. So I look forward to going again.
Glad you all had fun!